GRIP6 COPPER BELT
The Grip6 Copper Belt uses a 38mm/1.5″ strap.
The polish finish is temporary and intended to change- copper is a living finish gaining a beautiful patina over time, revealing ever changing and interesting varieties of rich blues, greens, metallics, browns and other colours for years.
Customise your Grip6 belt by choosing a buckle and strap that suits your mood, mission or hair. Grab extra straps for a different belt every other day.
Uses: Grip6 Copper Belt holds up your pants and look great doing it. Perfect for outdoors or EDC, low profile doesn’t chafe when worn under a pack belt. Alternate your look with various buckle types and strap colours.
Why we love the Grip6 Copper Belts;
- COPPER BELT — Fully interchangeable with all 1.5″ Regular webbing straps.
- UNIQUE PATINA— As the copper buckle ages the patina will reveal unique and interesting colours and patterns.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY — The Grip6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS — It takes 2-seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS — No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT — This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND — Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM — Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL — Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminium. The strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
- ONLY BELT WITH NO HOLES & NO FLAP — The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
- MADE IN THE USA
Watch below to see how the Grip6 belt works and how to resize the strap.